UPDATE FROM TRAVELERS:
Here are some of the ways we’re helping our customers
- Providing billing relief for all U.S. customers, including suspending cancellation and nonrenewal of coverage due to nonpayment through June 15, 2020 (no interest, late fees or penalties will be charged).
- Giving U.S. personal auto insurance customers a 15% credit on their April and May premiums.
- Adjusting the claim inspection process to rely more heavily on state-of-the-art digital and virtual tools.
- Conducting virtual premium audits for an extra measure of safety.
- Providing telemedicine options for injured employees through workers compensation, including a temporary telerehabilitation program for those who are concerned about attending or unable to attend physical therapy visits in person.
- Continuing to provide auto coverage for customers whose job responsibilities now include using their personal vehicles to make food, grocery, pharmacy and medical supply deliveries.
- Helping customers who are experiencing financial hardships by offering solutions based on their unique circumstances.
- Continuing to provide Risk Control services to our business customers through virtual risk assessments and webinars. We are also offering specific guidance on protecting workers and assets during shelter-in-place orders, as well as counsel on how to manage the eventual return to worksites.
Read more from Travelers: https://www.travelers.com/about-travelers/covid-19-coronavirus-update